As the calendar creeps closer to my anniversary date of the day I joined the Windermere/NCW team, I found myself looking back on all that I’ve learned and done this past year.
By the numbers:
- 12 months of real estate practice
- 28 floor duty sessions (this is when I’m stuck in the office praying for the phone to ring)
- 8 transactions closed
|Open House Selfie|
- 5 buyers
- 3 sellers
- 5 contracts that failed to close
- 5 open houses hosted
- 11,000 miles driven
- 1 fender bender
- 6,673 minutes talked on the phone
- 6,692 text messages
- 2.2 million dollars in volume
- 2 continuing education courses taken (Peak Producers & Accredited Buyer Representative)
- 1 MLS committee joined (YAY for party planning!)
|Advertising door hanger|
|Wenatchee Valley Farmer’s Market Booth|
Wow, seeing the numbers on paper is a real eye opener. Sometimes you don’t know how crazy things are when you are in the thick of it. I can only hope that next year is just as great if not better.
A big thank you to my supportive husband and awesome clients, most of whom I already knew and were willing to take a chance and work with a very green realtor. Cheers!